6 DVD SET Defining Bruce Lee Jeet Kune Do instructional by Burton Richardson
Six DVD Set by Burton Richardson
Burton began his training under Dan Inosanto, Bruce Lee's training partner in his art of Jeet Kune Do. And like Inosanto and Lee, Richardson has trained in various martial arts, dissecting the systems and extracting the most efficient and effective techniques. His years of study in Jeet Kune Do, Filipino Kali, Thai Boxing and Indonesian Pentjak Silat, has provided the resources necessary to create this authentic, yet practical series on Jeet Kune Do.
- Part 1: Introduction to Jeet Kune Do - the philosophy, different ranges of combat and fighting postures. Also, theories and concepts to build a strong foundation. 50 min.
- Part 2: Empty Hand Ranges - techniques in the kicking, punching, knee, elbow and grappling ranges. Combining and using them in realistic fighting situations where you must move from range to range. 50 min.
- Part 3: Attributes and Training Methods - the attributes necessary to enhance your fighting skills. Essential solo and partner training drills 50 min.
- Part 4: Training Methods: Drills with Equipment - the five methods of attack and how to utilize equipment in your training methods to sharpen your speed and coordination. 50 min.
- Part 5: Drills with Weapons and Sensitivity Drills - single stick, double stick and soft stick drills. Improving your empty hand coordination and awareness of your opponent's movements to react quickly to his attacks. 50 min.
- Part 6: Sparring, Empty Hand and Weapons Training - sparring drills to improve your ability to flow between techniques, and Kali's stick and dagger techniques. 50 min.
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
We Also Recommend
Balisong Butterfly Knife Training Set Knife + DVD + Instructional Manual
Knife Fighting Training Package $95 Value!
Victor deThouars Indonesian Martial Arts Pentjak Silat Serak 2 DVD Set penjak grappling
Dynamic Strength Training DVD Harry Wong flowing isometrics martial arts