5 DVD SET Aikido Ki, Footwork, Self Defense, Weapons, Chokes, Kata - Sam CombesSKU: VD5562P
In this original five-volume Ancient Warrior Productions series, Sensei Sam Combes, retired police officer and seventh-dan black belt from the Yoshinkai Aikido Institute in Japan, teaches a comprehensive course. The gentle art of Aikido focuses on joint locks, pressure points, leverage, balance and throwing techniques that require minimum effort to yield the maximum results. This series includes basics, exercises, kata, self-defense, weapons techniques and much more!
- Volume #1 includes Aikido's basic stances, proper falling, vital drills and techniques. Also, exercises to make your body supple, kihon, ki and the "Internal Spiritual Power". weapons, and defense against weapons.
- Volume #2 covers advanced exercises, footwork to improve agility, key elements and techniques. Plus, examples of internal spiritual power and more!
- Volume #3 covers advanced stances and footwork, apprehension and restraining of an opponent, self-defense techniques and exercises to improve muscle control.
- Volume #4 includes more self-defense techniques, including chokes and defense against face attacks. Happo giri, jushichi no jo (short staff) kata and application of jo kata (with and without the staff).
- Volume #5 covers bokken stances and drills, weapons defense, advanced self-defense and advanced aikido techniques.
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
We Also Recommend
5 DVD Set Master Class Fumio Demura Karate Shito Ryu DVD japanese shotokan
Ted Lucaylucay Kali Escrima Jeet Kune Do JKD DVD #3 counters trapping don chi
3 DVD Set Kung Fu Iron Palm Training a Complete Course by GM Brian Gray