6 DVD Set Master Class Kobudo Karate Weapons Fumio Demura Shito Ryu shotokanSKU: VD5511P
6 DVD set by legendary "Black Belt Hall of Fame" member, Sensei Fumio Demura, an expert on traditional weapons and considered one of the best karate instructors in the world. Sensei Fumio Demura studied under Japanese Grandmaster Ryusho Sakagami and Okinawan master Kenshin Taira. Demura has won the All-Japan Karate Freefighting Championships (1961) twice!
- Volume #1 - Nunchaku: includes proper grips, stances, swings, strikes, blocks and a basic beginner's kata. (Approx. 52 min.)
- Volume #2 - Bo: features grasping, striking techniques, blocking actions, kata, maneuvering and practical application. (Approx. 60 min.)
- Volume #3 - Tonfa: includes proper grips, striking techniques, stances, defense moves, attacks and other techniques that will improve your overall skill and coordination. (Approx. 46 min.)
- Volume #4 - Sai:features proper grips, attacking movements, defense techniques, kata, maneuvering and application. (Approx. 60 min.)
- Volume #5 - Kama: the fundamentals of proper kama use, including proper grips, strikes, stances, counters and defenses. (Approx. 58 min.)
- Volume #6 - Eku Oar: covers basic stances, proper grips, attacks, defense movements, blocking techniques and counters. A basic kata is also covered in this volume. (Approx. 54 min.)
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
We Also Recommend
Dynamic Strength Training DVD Harry Wong flowing isometrics martial arts
Balisong Butterfly Knife Training Set Knife + DVD + Instructional Manual
Espada Y Daga Sword & Dagger Lameco Eskrima Filipino Martial Art DVD Edgar Sulite
Explosive Bruce Lee Jeet Kune Do DVD Octavio Quintero Jerry Poteet jun fan mma