5 DVD SET Practical Aikido real-life Street Self Defense Robert Koga LAPDSKU: VD5550P
5 DVD Set by Sensei Robert Koga Sensei Robert Koga worked the mean streets of Los Angeles, California and became the premiere law-enforcement instructor for the LAPD and countless other agencies in the U.S. and around the world. In this series, he takes us beyond the theory and into the real world of Practical Aikido to teach techniques that have been tried and proven in real-life situations. This series represents one of the finest and more comprehensive works ever presented on this subject.
- Volume 1: Sensei Koga presents basics warm-up stretching exercises, stances, footwork, falls, blocks, counters to punches and strikes, and other practical aikido techniques applicable to what happens on the streets, rather than in dojo exercises. Approx. 55 min.
- Volume 2: Sensei Koga shows key wrist leverages, nerve-pressure takedowns, kick defenses, and other techniques utilizing knowledge of anatomy. Approx. 55 min.
- Volume 3: Defensive nerve pressure applications, such as breaking chokes, headlocks, and bear hugs, as well as more on stretching and other warm-ups to improve techniques. Approx. 55 min.
- Volume 4: This volume includes advanced joint locks and takedowns, more defensive techniques against attackers, and other advanced aikido. Approx. 55 min.
- Volume 5: In the final volume of the series, Sensei Koga addresses defense against attackers with weapons including knives, clubs, and guns. Approx. 55 min.
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
We Also Recommend
Balisong Butterfly Knife Training Set Knife + DVD + Instructional Manual
Dynamic Strength Training DVD Harry Wong flowing isometrics martial arts
Espada Y Daga Sword & Dagger Lameco Eskrima Filipino Martial Art DVD Edgar Sulite
Explosive Bruce Lee Jeet Kune Do DVD Octavio Quintero Jerry Poteet jun fan mma