5 DVD Set Traditional Hapkido Groundfighting Ki Weapons DVD GM Jong Bae RimSKU: VD5557P
5 DVD Set by Grandmaster Jong Bae Rim and instructor Joe Sheya teaching powerful and effective techniques from the Korean martial art. Grandmaster Jong Bae Rim is a direct disciple of Hapkido founder, Yong Shul Choi. In this original series filmed and produced by Ancient Warrior Productions, he teaches the intricate aspects of the traditional Hapkido system as taught by the Great Yong Shui Choi.
- Volume #1 - includes basic warm-ups and tumbling, stances and breathing, defense against grabs, blocks against punches, and kick blocks.
- Volume #2 - covers breathing and Ki, takedowns and defense against grabs and holds, punch defenses, and proper application of pressure and leverage.
- Volume #3 - features levels of force, administering pain to control an opponent, defense from the rear, fighting from the ground, and leg scissors and kicking while down.
- Volume #4 - highlights Ki applied to strikes, attacking vulnerable targets for defense, and use of leverage and pressure for throws and kick blocks.
- Volume #5 - includes the weapons of Hapkido, featuring the short stick, the Cane, the Jo (staff), the knife, and proper use of and self-defense with Hapkido weapons. It also covers throws, leverage, pressure with weapons, and defense against weapons.
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
We Also Recommend
5 DVD Set Master Class Fumio Demura Karate Shito Ryu DVD japanese shotokan
Ted Lucaylucay Kali Escrima Jeet Kune Do JKD DVD #3 counters trapping don chi
2 DVD Set Lameco Eskrima Essential Single Stick Skills Martial Arts Edgar Sulite