5 DVD SET Grandmaster William Cheung Wing Chun - Sil Lim, Bil Jee, Dim MakSKU: VD5516P
Sifu William Cheung, longtime friend and training partner of legendary Bruce Lee, has reveals in this original "Ancient Warrior Productions" series, the intricate aspects of the traditional Wing Chun system as taught directly by his teacher, the Grandmaster Yip Man. This five-part series includes three empty-hand forms, reflex training, chi sao, wooden dummy, butterfly-sword and dragon-pole forms, the B.O.E.C. fighting strategy and much more.
- Volume 1 covers the Sil Lim Tao form, Wing Chun basics, drills and footwork, Chi meditation, Chum Kil form and applications. (Approx. 60 min.)
- Volume 2 covers the Bil Jee form and applications, one-arm/two-arm Chi Sao and Chi Sao applications. (Approx. 58 min.)
- Volume 3 covers use of the wooden dummy training and advanced Chi Sao techniques, tactic and strategy. (Approx. 59 min.)
- Volume 4 covers the Wing Chun weaponry system including the Dragon-Pole form, Butterfly-Sword form and its combat application. (Approx. 59 min.)
- Volume 5 covers Wing Chun fighting strategy, grappling defense, weapons defense, introduction to Dim Mak (death touch) and advanced Chi meditation. (Approx. 60 min.)
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
We Also Recommend
5 DVD Set Master Class Fumio Demura Karate Shito Ryu DVD japanese shotokan
Ted Lucaylucay Kali Escrima Jeet Kune Do JKD DVD #3 counters trapping don chi
Ted Lucaylucay Kali Escrima Jeet Kune Do JKD DVD #1 angles attack weapons new
2 DVD Set Lameco Eskrima Essential Single Stick Skills Martial Arts Edgar Sulite